- Four individually unique cottages
- Incredible lakefront views
- Fully equipped housekeeping cottages
- Excellent fishing (pickerel / walleye, pike, small mouth bass, perch)
- Large, sandy, child-friendly beach
- Volleyball area, horseshoe pit
- Water trampoline
- Complimentary use of canoes, kayaks, rowboats
- Steel or fibreglass fishing boats with 15HP engines available to rent by the day or week
- Nightly bonfire
- Biggest fish of the week contest (July & August)
- Perfect for family vacations, Couples Getaways, reunions
- ATV, Fishing, Hunting & Snowmobiling adventures
- available year round
Your hosts, Doug & Susan Pincoe, welcome you to their friendly, family-owned cottage resort where you're only a stranger once. Only 2 1/2 hours from Toronto we offer clean, modern, well-spaced cottages ~ all with beautiful lakefront views. Located on 500' of shoreline with 15 acres to roam.
About our lake ~ Pickerel Lake is a deep, spring-fed lake covering approximately 8 square miles with weed beds and varied shoreline providing an excellent habitat for small mouth bass, pike, perch and, of course, pickerel (walleye).